Hand Reflexology Certification Course
Time & Location
About The Event
Pre-Requisite: Students must have been certified in foot reflexology.
May 11 & May 12, 2020 - 9:00am – 6:00pm
Written exam date:
May 20th, 2020 - 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- 18 hours in-class training
- 5 hours of home study
- 100 hours of case studies (50 cases at 2 hours each)
- 1.5 hours of Mandatory Review (during practicum)
- 3 hours of exams (one theoretical exam of 1.5 hours, one practical exam of 1.5 hours)
- 127.5 hours TOTAL
Course fees includes classroom instruction, a copy of the manual, workbook, mandatory course review, written exam fee, and practical exam fee.
20 CEU's will be granted to all current RCRT Members in good standing with The Reflexology Association of Canada.
- Hand Reflexology Course$945$9450$0