Hand Reflexology Certification Course
Time & Location
About The Event
Pre-Requisite: Students must have been certified in foot reflexology.
February 27 & 28, 2022 - 9:00am – 3:30pm (Theory Online)
March 1, 2022 - 9:00am – 3:30pm (Practical in Person)
Written exam date:
Wednesday, March 9, 2022 - 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- 18 hours combined online and in-class training
- 5 hours of home study
- 100 hours of case studies (50 cases at 2 hours each)
- 1.5 hours of Mandatory Review (during practicum)
- 3 hours of exams (one theoretical exam of 1.5 hours, one practical exam of 1.5 hours)
- 127.5 hours TOTAL
Course fees includes online and classroom instruction, a copy of the manual, workbook, mandatory course review, written exam fee, and practical exam fee.
This course is accredited for 20 CEU’s in “R” (Reflexology) with the Reflexology Association of Canada.
- Hand Reflexology Course$700$7000$0