Foot Reflexology Certification Course
Time & Location
About The Event
Students must be 18 years of age and have completed high school.
Course dates will be:
Sunday, May 27, 2018 - 9:00am - 4:00pm
Monday, May 28, ,2018 - 9:00am - 4:00pm
Saturday, June 2, 2018 - 9:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday, June 3, 2018 - 9:00am - 4:00pm
Monday, June 4, 2018 - 9:00am - 4:00pm
Written Exam: June 20, 2018
- 35 hours in-class training
- 25 hours of home study
- 120 hours of case studies (60 cases at 2 hours each)
- 3 hours of Mandatory Review (during practicum)
- 3.5 hours of exams (one theoretical exam of 2 hours, one practical exam of 1.5 hours)
Course fees includes classroom instruction, a copy of the manual, workbook, mandatory course review, written exam fee, and practical exam fee.
Once you certify, you will be eligible to join the Reflexology Association of Canada (RAC) and the Registered Canadian Reflexology Therapist (RCRT) program.
- Foot Reflexology Course$1,500$1,5000$0