Foot Reflexology Certification Course
Time & Location
About The Event
Students must be 18 years of age and have completed high school.
Theory completed online, Practical completed in person.
July 26. 27, 28, 2021 - 9:00am – 4:00pm (Online Theory)
July 29, 30, 2021 - 9:00am – 4:00pm (In Person Practical*)
*Practical Portion in Lockport, MB R1A 2P8, Canada
Written exam date:
Wednesday, August 4, 2021 10:00am – 12:00pm
- 35 hours combined online and in-class training
- 25 hours of home study
- 120 hours of case studies (60 cases at 2 hours each)
- 3 hours of Mandatory Review (during practicum)
- 3.5 hours of exams (one theoretical exam of 2 hours, one practical exam of 1.5 hours)
Course fees includes online and classroom instruction, a copy of the manual, workbook, mandatory course review, written exam fee, and practical exam fee.
You can become a Student Member with the Reflexology Association of Canada while taking this course.
Once you certify, you will be eligible to join the Reflexology Association of Canada (RAC) and the Registered Canadian Reflexology Therapist (RCRT) program.
- Foot Reflexology Course$1,995$1,9950$0